We don't just care about what you wear, but we take your privacy and personal integrity matters very seriously. This page is created for you to find out how your private data is handled at Nepra Oy.
Nepra Oy (Business ID: 2724209-3), PL 33, 13211 Hämeenlinna
Customer service: email@example.com
What private data do we gather?
We gather information regarding your customership and order.
- first and last name
- your contact details (address, e-mail, and phone number)
- the content of your order including order tracking and history information
- our communication related to feedback, reclamations or other customership matters
- information related to other services such as newsletter and giveaways
Most of the information is directly related to handling and delivering your order and without this information, online shopping is not possible.
How do we gather data?
We gather information when you use our services on Népra online store. We also collect data when you join our newsletter or you give us your personal data in a case related to customer service either online or in an event.
The purpose why we gather your private data
Népra customer service and other services
- we need your private data to be able to take care and manage your customership
- we need your private data to execute our services such as deliveries and payments
- we organise contests and giveaways sometimes and that for we deal with your personal information
- we might use your data to personalise our offers
- in order to clear out a reclamation, an error or a fault we deal with your personal data
Customer communication and marketing
- we use your personal data to send you an order confirmation and shipping information and when we deal with exchanges and returns
- to send you offers and news about Népra, if you have subscribed on our e-mail list
- on some occasions, we do direct marketing, online marketing and/or customer research
Improving our services
- by evaluating information in our register, such as order information, we can improve our services, products, systems, and communication in general
- in the case of a misuse or to prevent them from occurring, we deal with your personal data
We keep your private data only as long as it is needed for example because of the accounting reasons that are given by law.
For which parties do we give your private data?
We operate under laws that apply at each time.
Your private data is transferred to our third party payment providers in order to enable the online payments as well as the payments at events.
We transfer personal data regularly outside EU- and ETA-area for our newsletter provider from USA. Our newsletter service provider is part of Privacy Shield Network that is committed to acting according to the latest data protection laws in Europe.
Here is a short information packet about your rights on your private data.
- you have a right to get an access to your own private data
- you have a right to ask us to correct your private data
- you have a right to ask us to erase your private data
- note: we may erase your data only when it is no longer needed in accounting or other legal purposes
- if you ask for several documentaries or make frequent inquiries, we might tariff a reasonable fee
If you have any concerns regarding your private data, you can contact us at any time.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
Changes in our Privacy Policies
We may make changes in our privacy policies according to the changes in our own customs or changes in the law. We advise you to visit this site regularly to keep up-to-date.