In the northern parts of Europe, we like to feel and be safe during the darkest season of the year. This is why we wear reflections.
When you wear a reflection or a reflective vest, a car driver notices you from 600m away as an opposite to 50m away if you don’t wear any. You can do the maths.
Don’t be afraid to shine bright like a frog and twinkle on your run.
- The Key Flag Symbol product (Avainlippu tuote)
- Size: 10,5cm
- Ball chain: 9 cm long
- Silver coloured parrot lock
- The packaging includes a user guide
Made in Finland
The Reflector is made of 3M Scotchlite High Glass material. The parrot lock and the ball chain are metallic.
The Coefficient of Luminous Intensity (CIL) of the reflector is c. 830 – 1100. According to CE standard EN 13356, the minimum requirement for reflective value is 400 CIL
Reflector is packed with a user guide.
- Deliveries only to Europe
- Orders placed before 12:00 (GTM+2) sent out every work day
- Shipping costs Finland & Germany from 4,90€
- Shipping costs other parts of Europe 7,90€
- Free shipping for orders over 120€
- Free exchange & return